Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The BIG[Cartel] Move


Well, unfortunately I have not found the success I was hoping for on Etsy. I love the community and the website as a whole, but my customers have expressed several issues with the long and confusing check out process, and I have to agree. It makes sense if you are familiar with the site, but otherwise it's just plain confusing! I haven't made ANY sales through Etsy, although several people have emailed to place orders with me directly, so I'm pretty certain the problem is with the check out process. I'm sad to leave, but I have been looking for another way to make my merchandise more readily available to my customers online, and I think I've found it! Big Cartel is a great e-commerce site geared towards artists that I think will offer what me and my customers are looking for! The new layout is easier to navigate, and checkout is a breeze! I have added my original Lady Fleur shirts and Stationery sets to the site already, and I have some new designs that will be up shortly as well, so I hope you'll check it out at ladyfleur.bigcartel.com, spread the word, and let me know what you think! Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment!!! I'm sorry to read about your trouble with your store. I hate when thing try to stifle your flame! Keep with it! I'll go check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ecouragement Lyr!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails