Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love is in the air

The week is just flying by - I hardly realized it was already Wednesday. That's a good thing though, because I am oh so anxious for it to be Valentine's Day. Mostly for the cute cards and the chance to bake these delicious red velvet cupcakes I found on the Better Homes & Gardens website:



Aren't they too cute? I knew I wanted to make something red velvet, but I really liked the extra touch of the heart shaped cookie on top of this one. I'll let you know how they turn out.

The holiday also has me itching to make some homemade gifts for my friends and family. I've seen so many cute ideas these past few days, but I'm really liking a few that I found on Design*Sponge (my favorite daily read) this morning from The Purl Bee. These Fabric Window Valentines and Valentine Heart Pins look so easy and fun to make - not to mention they are adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails