Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fresh Ideas

Summer is fully in swing! We're experiencing record highs here in Louisiana and I've officially traded in my jeans (yes, I get to wear jeans to work - jealous?) for skirts and dresses. It's been a challenge lately to pick out my wardrobe from day to day while trying to avoid pants all together, but I just can't stand them in this heat! In turn, I've been in search of loose, summery tops as well, and it has me thinking of some new ideas for Lady Fleur. One of my current personal trends is loose fitting, airy v-necks with a fun print, like this one from Forever 21:





I'm currently working on a new design for this style shirt, which I am thinking of printing on an American Apparel or Bella ladies' v-neck. Let me know what you think!

Some other projects in the works:

  • Onesies, Blankets, & Bibs
  • Girls' Tees
  • Ladies' Racerback Tanks
  • Ladies' Dolman Tees

    I'd love some feedback on these new ideas! Designs to come, so check back soon!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails