Friday, July 17, 2009

My Schizophrenic Living Room

As I discussed yesterday, I just can't decide on what I want to do with my living room! To start off with, it's a very awkward shape. It's long and narrow:




(Sorry for the awful picture) The rug is the one I mentioned in the previous post that I am thinking of using in the guest room. I was not too fond of the colors for my living room area, and it was just too light for such a high traffic area and a destructive dog, so I bought a new one in a mossy/grassy green to go with my newest color scheme (pictures coming soon). The beige leather couches were a hand-me-down from my dad, but I am doing away with those as well. The new ones I'm inheriting are chocolate brown microfiber. Neither of these are what I would necessarily pick for myself, but like I said, they were free... so they will do for now! The TV-to-couch placement is super awkward, but I can't think of a better layout. I'm just so tired of looking at it, but I am desperate for a unified looking living room! I think I need a new perspective. Any suggestions?? HELP!

2 comments:

  1. I like it! My living room is kid friendly so I can't have anything pretty! haha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails